Sunday, February 28, 2010

And 1 More Dollar Makes 60 Dollars!!!

Hi there!

Got 6 more dollars, in the past 2 days!

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Here's how you can help me:

How do you send me ONE (1) dollar, via Paypal?

1. Open up your Paypal account and sign in.
2. Click on the tab that says "Send Money".
3. Type in my email address:
robich@rogers.com
4. Select PERSONAL and then GIFT.
5. Click on CONTINUE

Now, I should tell you in advance.
Paypal will charge you 33 cents for every USD sent.

*****************************************

Now see?

At least I'M being honest!

LOL



I figure with almost 2 BILLION internet connections, that if ONE MILLION people donated only ONE DOLLAR to my Retirement Fund, that I'd be able to retire!

Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog!

Rosa

1 comment:

  1. You are a riot! I just sent you a dollar! what a quirky idea - you go girl!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete